MARUCA ATELIER S.R.L. respects the confidentiality of any data, information related to the user registered on the site, as well as the transactions carried out by them, under the conditions and limitations imposed by law. Our computer system provides appropriate methods for protecting the personal data of users, as well as the operations and transactions they carry out via www.marucatoys.com
- personal data- any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- processing of personal data- any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or otherwise, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- GDPR- is short for EU Regulation no.679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 throughout the European Union as well as in any other country in the world where personal data of EU citizens are used. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
As required by Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented Maruca Atelier with registered office in Tunari, str. Mihai Viteazu, nr.15, has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about yourself. The data is collected for the supply of products sold on the maruca.ro website, as well as for marketing purposes. The provision of the data is necessary for the invoicing and delivery of the products ordered. Lack of data makes it impossible to deliver the ordered goods.
The purpose of data collection is:
- informing users/customers about their account status
- informing users/customers about the evolution and status of orders,
- evaluating the products and services offered,
- commercial, product and service promotion, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and monitoring of sales and consumer behavior activities.
Your personal information may also be provided to the Public Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the Courts and other authorized state bodies, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and following expressly formulated requests.
MARUCA ATELIER S.R.L. does not sell, exchange or rent personal data to third parties.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right of access, the right to intervene on data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to apply to the courts. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the erasure of data. To exercise these rights, you may submit a written, dated and signed request to the postal address given in the "Contact" section.