The scope of this policy
By using this website and creating a user account, you expressly state that you are 18 years of age or older and that you consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. Otherwise, please do not use the website.
Can changes occur?
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- first name
- billing address and/or shipping address;
- phone number;
- email address;
- demographic information such as: zip code, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to market research or special offers
Through the cookies and action tags we use on this website, we may have access to anonymous information that relates to you:
- IP address;
- The country and server to which your computer is connected;
- The operating system, type of browser and computer you use;
- Your Java or cookie settings;
- Your purchasing preferences and behavior on this website (pages you have visited, searches you have made and products you have viewed and purchased, date and time of visit or order, number of visits and orders, number of visits per browsing session and per server type, URLs you came from, domain names and web pages you browse), hobbies and lifestyle, groups you are affiliated with;
- Demographic information (number of household members, age, gender) and information about the area code associated with your server
- Applications and plug-ins, and any terms you use when searching on our website;
- The website address that led you to our website.
- We collect this information in a manner that does not personally identify you. However, it is possible that at some point - we and/or our partners - may associate this information with your identity if you have a user account.
- Please read more about the types of cookies and how we use them (including how to disable them), on the details about Cookies page.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We need this information to:
- register you as a website user, create your account and communicate with you;
- process and deliver your orders and inform you of the status of your orders;
- issue invoices for your orders and process payments;
- inform you by email about certain promotional offers or special discounts;
- to provide you with information about the services or products we offer
- to participate in contests
- to make comments or suggestions on the website;
- behaviourally targeted advertising - to send you personalised advertisements and announcements with the most relevant products, services and offers
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or theft of data we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure information collected online.
A cookie is a small file that requires your permission to be saved to your hard drive. Once you accept, the file is stored locally and helps analyse web traffic or remember preferences of a frequently visited site. Cookies help web applications to provide personalised responses. The web application can change its settings to match your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.